Monsegur Night Market, Local farmers showcase their produce.

Monday 4 October 2010

An Introduction.

I am very fussy when it comes to food and I like to know what I am eating.  I believe that eating fresh, or as fresh as possible, is the best.  For this reason I have created this forum to share some ideas, recipes and facts about food.

I will also be reviewing online food suppliers starting with Spanish food.  My favourite Spanish foods are Tapas, Serrano and Iberico hams, fresh seafood and rural delicacies. My favourite accompaniments to these delicious dishes is a nice glass of Rioja or Fino and Amontillado Sherry.

As there are more programmes and articles about food additives, including the warnings about processed meats, I will be addressing these issues and looking at how we can recreate our favourite dishes at home without these additives.

No comments: